very short eclipse trailer

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I took my daughter. I agree it was the best one so far. The makeup, wardrobe, CGI, wigs, and fight scenes were amazing. I dozed a little between the fight scenes, but honestly it was nicely done. Heads rolled, but not too much blood and guts for the tweens :) Edward (thankfully) kept his shirt on this time around...lol. Dead guys don't look very healthy shirtless.

Ah Susan you're so messed up! The dance studio was in the first one and the "Misty Ghost Edward" was in the second one. And you obviously were making cages while watching it because it totally makes sense! Watch it again! LOL

I'm obviously going to be going again, just not sure when. The lovely Team Jacob 7 year old wants to go too so Ive got to find time when it isnt as busy so I can take her... shes way ADHD and cant sit in one seat for 2 hours! lol!

I really liked it. But I feel horrible for Bree :( The only thing I didn't like was Esme's hair through the movie lol

ooohhh Ash, I am reading the Book "The Short Second Life of Bree Tanner" right now, before I go see eclipse on monday. It is very short, its called a "novella", i am already half way thru the book & i started it this afternoon. It is actually pretty good and I like reading the perspective of another vamp. stephanie myer said she wrote it during the editing process of eclipse.

I liked the Bree book too! I read it in just a few hours! I loved being able to see what was going on 'outside' of Bellas perspective!

Back