ummm yeah, so I got one too...

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

alli713

..has a fleece addiction
Well, here I am at 5 chins now! I so did not expect to get a chin at Nationals. Really I didn't! (unlike what my boyfriend and parents think I'm sure)
But... I honestly couldn't pass this girl up. She was in the auction and during the whole show she was all splayed out on the bottom of her show cage sleeping. The cutest thing ever.
So yeah, after no one bid on her in the auction I decided to take her home. And it didn't help having others getting chins around me (I won't mention names! haha)
So here she is! A cute little violet from JAGS. I'm praying she gets along with someone! I'm horrible at intros..
She doesn't have a name yet since I wasn't planning on getting her!

IMG_0758.jpg

Silly girl sitting in her feed dish
IMG_0759.jpg

IMG_0760.jpg

IMG_0777.jpg

And she really is sweet too. Hasn't kacked at me once and didn't mind me picking her up at all! :heart3:

There she is!! She really is a sweet heart! What time did you guys leave Alli? I wanted to say bye to you and Deb but I guess you had already left!

I hope she gets along with someone! I'm sure she will, she was a total sweet heart.

wow she looks like my violet girls identical twin! My violet came from Jags as well. She's gorgeous!

Yeah, we left around 9:30ish I think? Atleast that's what I think it was, I'm getting messed up with the time change..

And I finally have a totally neutral area to try and intro some chins in, so I think that is going to help. I've never had a neutral area before. That or I may have to try a smoosh this time around even though I don't want to!

Well, we ended up getting 5 girls together on the way home...tell Amanda to send her good intro luck vibes to you haha

Dang, 5?! Geez, trying to get 2 together scares me.
Well I hope all hers continue to get along!

I think I'm going to try with MuShu first as she's a pretty mellow chin as well.

She's a year old.

I mean, honestly you would think she'd work into one of my 3 existing cages lol! Someone's got to want a friend!

She looks beautiful, and sounds like a very relaxed personality. Good luck with intros!

This is the EXACT reason why I am not allowed to go to chin shows at the moment!!! Though we did just order the third story to the FN 142...:hmm:

;) First we need to make sure we're not getting an unexpected (thought not completely unwanted) kit!

She is a beautiful little girl!! Congratulations!! :)

Hehe thanks guys!

I dunno, for whatever reason since I've got her in my head I've been referring to her as Scout (like from one of my favorite books To Kill A Mockingbird) but I can't decide if that's what I'll finally decide for her name..

It doesn't really go along with all my other names!

She is adorable Alli. I do like the name Scout for her even if it doesn't go with your other girls' names. From all the posts it sounds like everyone had a great weekend...asides Amanda and her speeding ticket.

Back