• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Chins-N-Hedgies and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Twilight Chinchilla Toys, and Custom creations

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Twilight Chinchillas

Zookeeper extraordinaire
New year begins with a new thread I guess! We have expanded our toys and introduced some new ones. Our Valentines Day toys will be added soon as well. Take some time and check out our new selection!

We also make custom furniture to match your fleece, favorite cartoon character, or whatever else you can imagine, with in reason of course!

Attachments

• ballsy.JPG
    ballsy.JPG
    47.2 KB · Views: 126
  • heart toy.JPG
    heart toy.JPG
    58.4 KB · Views: 148
  • cholla color.JPG
    cholla color.JPG
    37.3 KB · Views: 107
  • star toy.JPG
    star toy.JPG
    40.2 KB · Views: 125
  • hello kitty topper.JPG
    hello kitty topper.JPG
    46.4 KB · Views: 149
Last edited:
Some of our popular furniture pieces and more with a twist!

Attachments

• cupcake shop.JPG
    cupcake shop.JPG
    39 KB · Views: 141
  • cottage.JPG
    cottage.JPG
    39.8 KB · Views: 128
  • cottage green.JPG
    cottage green.JPG
    48.1 KB · Views: 142
  • nightmare bed.JPG
    nightmare bed.JPG
    47.1 KB · Views: 149
  • frog bed lily pads.JPG
    frog bed lily pads.JPG
    31.3 KB · Views: 129
Since our old thread is no longer available just show casing some old and new pieces we do. We custom make just about anything, from rats, hamster, guinea pigs, and yes sometimes bird toys, and furnishings. We will have a special coming up on our website for the month of March. Buy a house and get a free matching basic name tag to go with your furnishings! Any toy order in March will receive 10% off their order or a free toy up to 10% the discount!

Attachments

• nightmare set.jpg
    nightmare set.jpg
    28.5 KB · Views: 128
  • girly set.JPG
    girly set.JPG
    39.5 KB · Views: 120
  • house hamster.jpg
    house hamster.jpg
    82.3 KB · Views: 122
  • Maggie.JPG
    Maggie.JPG
    52.5 KB · Views: 108
  • rat house.jpg
    rat house.jpg
    60.8 KB · Views: 107
Adding a new item to our furniture line! I give credit to a customer of ours for sharing this idea with us which we made come to life for her (Thanks Aalicyah.)

The new piece is a chandelier that has three levels that take up one section of a FN cage. I can customize this in your favorite colors. $45 each.

We are also working on a 2 level one as well. :)

Attachments

• swing.JPG
    swing.JPG
    39.3 KB · Views: 148
This last piece is really cool.

What do you mean when you said it takes up one section? Do you mean it's as large as an entire FN cage (single level) or is it for the cutout portions?

The length of it is that of one level of your Ferret nation, not the width, or both levels. So you can mount it either in the upper or lower portion. Hope that clears that up.

She uses all food coloring to dye and paint her wood. All chinnie safe!

She uses all food coloring to dye and paint her wood. All chinnie safe!

I only use products that I feel safe giving to my own animals. I've had chins for 8 years now, and have been a vendor on here for almost 3 years. I had a larger thread but it was deleted by accident with hundreds of posts, so I'm not just a vendor here today, gone tomorrow. I plan on sticking around, and love creating new things, and keeping it interesting. If you have any other questions feel free to message me. :)

Christine, your stuff is so cool!

Thank you!

Due to my special last weekend on furniture, I have a few orders so with that, I am still taking orders up until March 31st. After that I am not going to take anymore orders for furniture until these ones are caught up.
I can still take toy orders though. First week in April is spring break for my kids and family so I won't be working on anything other than bossing my husband around. So keep that in mind if you need anything. :)

Here is a new swing we made. Price will be $25 as an introductory offer until the end of the month. We may adjust the price some but just getting the word out there! I can make them with a larger base for slightly more, and have some other ideas in the works for other pieces!

Attachments

• swing1.jpg
    swing1.jpg
    39.2 KB · Views: 87
  • Swing2.jpg
    Swing2.jpg
    36.4 KB · Views: 93
Spring break is over so back to taking orders for toys, shelves and name tags. We are catching up on our furniture orders from our special last month, so if you are interested in houses, playhouse etc there is a wait on those.

We have some new ideas and designs as well below that we came up with. Chinchilla Townhouses, Cloud and Rainbow shelves, and Chinchilla bridges are now in the works. Included are some samples of our latest work! Enjoy!

Attachments

• Gable roof playhouse.JPG
    Gable roof playhouse.JPG
    52.8 KB · Views: 87
  • Rainbow shelves.JPG
    Rainbow shelves.JPG
    21.9 KB · Views: 73
  • Bridgechinchilla.jpg
    Bridgechinchilla.jpg
    19.9 KB · Views: 74
  • Totor top view Chyna house.JPG
    Totor top view Chyna house.JPG
    34.1 KB · Views: 69
  • Totoro shelves.jpg
    Totoro shelves.jpg
    16.3 KB · Views: 77
Christine, do you have some pics of "just" the poo guards? The pink house pictured has a darker/browner roof than my blue house and I love mine just fine, but could I order the poo guards in that darker wood color?

Sandi, there were some scatter guards I made for someone (w/ permission from Whimsy who makes them) The poo guards would be slightly smaller. I drill holes and send hardware for mounting.

If you are wanting custom poo guards yes I can match the darker brown. The cottage house you received I had left natural I believe no color, so yes it's possible. I can do cupcakes or whatever you like, or plain with just color.

Attachments

• Bethany poo guards.JPG
    Bethany poo guards.JPG
    38 KB · Views: 69
Omg the gable playhouse is awesome! Prices?? When do you think you will be accepting furniture orders again?

I need another 3 story house. 2 are loving the first house, now want to give my other 2 their own 3 story house.

I'll probably be taking furniture orders in the next couple weeks. I don't mind so much taking them now, but want people to realize there is a wait! 6 weeks on average unless it's just one or two simple pieces. Basic tunnels, shelves, those type of pieces are fast. I have a full plate at home and just one of me!

What style of 3 story house are you interested in? The basic one I have or the Gable roof?

We are back to taking furniture orders, and have some new pieces! Also updated our toy selection based on price and type of toys. We have a special for the month of May. 10% off your order or use it towards free toys up to your discount.

Some of our new items are Ice cream, cupcake and Snowcones!
We also have stacking cubes for play time. They have dual use as steps for your chinchilla to come out of their FN cages.

We also brought back our single mobiles in both a solid wood and shredder version.

A new chinchilla toy caddy for your toss toys, etc. Art work is free on all our pieces!

Attachments

• Snowcones1.JPG
    Snowcones1.JPG
    60.3 KB · Views: 35
  • Playtime caddy other side.JPG
    Playtime caddy other side.JPG
    52.1 KB · Views: 45
  • playtime cubes.JPG
    playtime cubes.JPG
    34 KB · Views: 45
  • Single Mobile Woodland.JPG
    Single Mobile Woodland.JPG
    44.7 KB · Views: 39
  • Ice cream cones and cupcake.JPG
    Ice cream cones and cupcake.JPG
    49.1 KB · Views: 38
Ron your house is done, and here are some for other recent customer orders we just finished.

Attachments

• ron minion.JPG
    ron minion.JPG
    46.5 KB · Views: 54
  • Amy Swings1.JPG
    Amy Swings1.JPG
    49.7 KB · Views: 53
  • Whale set.JPG
    Whale set.JPG
    46.3 KB · Views: 51
  • Marble mobile name tag.JPG
    Marble mobile name tag.JPG