Tornadoes all over the Southeastern U.S.

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LovinTheSmallAndFurry

I'm in Alabama, and the state has been hit very hard with tornadoes all day. As of right now most of Northern Alabama has no power. Thankfully my family does, and none of our properties accrued any damage. Unfortunately that cannot be said for my town as a whole, and many other neighboring cities/communities.

Because of the power outages we have limited information about injuries/fatalities, but so far I believe 7 people have died.

Our region is under a tornado watch until around 10:00pm, so I'm not sure we're in the clear yet....though so far so good.

Please keep all of us Southern peeps in your thoughts!

Not just you southern peeps..I'm in Central IN and have had several tornado warnings this past week..one today.

Thinking of everyone in path of the storms! Hopefully they let up SOON!

Not just you southern peeps..I'm in Central IN and have had several tornado warnings this past week..one today.

Thinking of everyone in path of the storms! Hopefully they let up SOON!

I suspected as much, but since we've been unable to access most of the news (with the exception of the radio) I didn't know who all was affected. :(

:hug:

Thoughts and prayers with everyone! I've been through a house being demolished by a tornado and know what these people are going through. It will be a long road.

Bleh, this storm is getting ridiculous!
We're right under Cincinnati. My mom came busting through my door at 8am yesterday..pointing to the EAS message on my tv and the tornado sirens going off outside. After about 4 times this week, I'm getting pretty quick at tossing everyone in carriers and high-tailing it to the basement.

I hope everyone stays safe. The number of deaths is very upsetting.

Here in Memphis, the tornado weather has passed, there is still a few thousand without power, but now we are worried about flooding. The water levels in the Mississippi are so high right now that one of the rivers is flowing backward.

I can't believe all the bizarre weather that has been hitting the U.S. for the past weeks! It is becoming ridiculous, and my thoughts and prayers certainly go out to everyone affected. Hopefully this comes to an end soon...

Back