The toy box maker strikes again!

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CJR

the dreamer
Remember that other toy box I made when I just had Tia? It was awesome, if a bit cheaply made. Well, then I got Bessie... and the toys have been piling up and piling up to the point where I had the original toy box and then two more boxes.

Well, at Target today I found this awesome plastic three drawer thing. I found some appropriate stickers, came home and got to work!

So here is Bess and Tia's new and improved toy box!

toyboxfront.jpg

Front view! And some coconuts to the right that didn't fit in...

toyboxtopname.jpg

Close up of the top bit.

toyboxtopdrawer.jpg

The top drawer has all toys that are non-stone or wood.

toyboxseconddrawer.jpg

Pumice stones! And lava bites!

toyboxbottomdrawer.jpg

So much wood.

Aww yeah! Organized!

I love their new box! Your girls are just as spoiled as mine. :p

Ahahaha I have that same thing for my guys, except I didn't creatively decorate it like you did. Spoiling them is great

How do your ladies like the colored/flavored pumice stones? Are they the ones from Quality Mutation Chinchillas?

I love that toy box! it's bejewelled it's bedazzled it's bespectacular! woot!

Ash,

Walmart has some with larger drawers to them for like $9 right now. (I got mine there for $5 in August when they had their college stuff out, lol)

My chinnies have like 4 of these. lol My neice decorated theirs saying what was in each drawer, but she didnt get as creative as you. lol
They are pretty neat little things ;)

Haha that is too cute Ash! You really went all out :thumbsup: I have a three-drawer thing like that but the drawers are not as wide and deeper. and i have two piled on top of each other hahaha! its filled up with toys, treats, food and all my cleaning supplies. I should decorate mine like yours!!

omg the box is awesome! giz is saying that he wants a box too! i should get on that lol

great job, pash!

Crysta, yeah the pumice stones are from QMC. Tia really REALLY loves the flavored ones, she'll render one into dust within a night. Bess is pretty neutral, she doesn't seem to prefer them over normal stones. Actually I think Bess avoids them.

I love how the box is jusssst the right size!

You sure go all out for your chins - they are so lucky! Their toy box looks great...on the outside and on the inside!!!

Ash you never cease to amaze me :thumbsup:

Awesome toy box!

Back