The Sensational Purple Peep!

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Rowdy says he could use a crazy little friend just like himself. Their nickname could be "Search and Destroy". Your baby pics make me teary, they grow so fast! :cry3:

Peepster! Cutie patootie! Im telling you he said he wants to come to the Music City cause the kacks are really him trying to sing...

Yeah...but he's purple...not BLUE!:neener: He can't sing the blues out there if he's not even the right color!

IMG_0804.jpg

Blurry but cute! Mommy and baby kisses! :hearts:

IMG_0814.jpg

Here are some updated pictures of Peep's markings. Someone asked the other day so I attempted some pictures, lol. He is a mean, dirty baby so his fur doesn't look great right now...then again...he's just a baby as well.

IMG_1106.jpg

IMG_1107.jpg

IMG_1108.jpg

Holy cow he has gotten big! How much does he weight? I want to give him a big squish.

Oh my gosh. What a delicious little baby boy. I am new to chinchillas so I can honestly say that I have never ever seen anything as cute as the wonderful Purple Peep.

For us newbies, is purple an unusual color? Or could I dream of a purple baby in my future?

Violets are the "purple" of the chinchilla world, Chinwawa. They are a beautiful color and yes, you can look forward to one in the future, lol.

Peep is a monster...I think he's close to 220g? I'll have to check again when I get home.

i think you need to start a sign up sheet for everybody to take turns bringing little peep home. or put a security system on him, i may try stealing him; he's gorgeous & adorable beyond words!! congrats!

I know he's not blue, so thats why its a good thing hes coming to Nashville and not Memphis silly California lady. He just needs a cowboy hat or to go through an emo phase to fit in here :D

Back