the ocscar myer weiner mobile!!

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

~Alex~

So today I was so mad I was at work after being called in and missed this amazing event at my house...had a feeling I shouldnt have gone in!

So heres what happened! My little cousin's brthday is tomorrow and she was telling the drivers of the Oscar myer weiner mobile this when they were at the grocery store and that she was upset because they couldnt have a party for her. The girls told her to go to a different grocery store at 5 when they would be done with work and they would give her a ride! They then asked where she wanted to go and she said here because she wanted to show my niece it! And I missed it! They seriously pulled up and were here for like 20 minutes and handing out whistles to people in the neighborhood and everyone was taking pictures!

Sorry I just had to tell this because it's so awesome yet so dissapointing for me at the same time! I'm so jealous that everyone else got to see it! haha but it was a good day for the kids so atleast there is that! :)

That is one of the worst things I have heard in a long time! You missed that? That's just wrong...so wrong.

I see the Weiner Mobile drive by every few years on the interstate or some place in Tucson. I don't know how often they come to town. I'd love to get to drive that thing...maybe someday!

That's great... for your cousin. Sorry you missed it :(

Work doesn't always thwart Oscar Myer Weinermobile sightings. It was parked outside my work building in Buffalo some years back. I suppose it was there in conjunction with an event for the kiddos at the hospital. Never did spot the drivers or see it go down the street... just got to stare at it parked there for awhile. Should have taken a picture... ah well.

Back