The Handbag Thread!

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Eeeeeeee...!! Swoon. Thud. "lies prone on floor"

Luv you, Handbag. :kiss:

Here's how long I've been missing my dose of your uniqueness. I viewed your popcorn video and then found the one of you vacuuming his home. I love how you show us all how easy it is to love these little critters. Keep it coming, Annieo. You're the best!

DANG, he's CUTE!!! What a flirt!!!

Somebody better tell Stacie to plan a photoshoot for The Playchins -- Handbag is a definite threat to taking away Smudge's ladies!!!

Ahaha Annie your Handbag is quite the character, I love it. When Ninja and Atlas grow up they say they want to be just like him. Zim would too but he's knocked out in his hidey house at the moment.

OMG...he is adorable!!! I am new to Chins, but my Millie needs to have her show like your Handbag...not sure she would be such a huge star like your Handbag though because he is Hollywood bred :) You are a wonderful Chin Mommie and I can see Handbag really does love you for all the wonderful care you provide him!!! Your videos are sooo cute!

It's 11 o'clock. Do you know what your chinnie is up to?

llifeline.jpg

Oh, Annie, Handbag is SOOO darned cute!!! I can't believe the way he goes about his business with you shooting away!!! Every time I try to take pictures of my boys, they end up coming right up to the camera so all I get is "extreme, unnecessary close-up" nose shots!!!

Handbag, as always, I :heart: you!!!

Handbag is so cute and you are lucky he let's you take pictures. Edgar always wants to investigate the camera and did a lot of damage to mine. I didn't even get the extreme close up of his cute little nose.

It won't let me watch the video from a mobile phone..... How sad, I needed a good laugh today

I love handbag at the carwash!....I have sneekily (well I guess not so sneekily now) followed Handbag since his inception here on C&H's and maybe its just me but I seem to notice that that cute little butt of his seems to be getting a little on the chubby side these days! I LOOOOOOOOVE it ;)

Annie, your videos always make me laugh. Great music too! I love that picture on his ledge too. What's even funnier is that he knows he's irresistibly adorable!

Back