The Handbag Thread!

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Handbag having a little nap in my sweatshirt.

04deda56.jpg

The pic of him napping in your sweatshirt is so cute! Has he always enjoyed that, or did you have to train him? I wish my chins would do that..

The pic of him napping in your sweatshirt is so cute! Has he always enjoyed that, or did you have to train him? I wish my chins would do that..

No, he's only done that once before so it certainly isn't normal. I was just carrying him around while I was doing a few things around the house and I looked down and he was napping. :)

Annie me and Sage love both you and handbag! and we say thank you for all the lovely videos! i put the ipad up in front of sage during hand feedings and she watches handbag ! hehe she even gets all excited and makes little noises when he runs around in the videos! and then tilts her head and looks like she wants to play! its awesome to have some thing for her to watch during feedings :) :D

its awesome to have some thing for her to watch during feedings :) :D

I just read your post about Sage and her potential statsis ordeal. I'm so sorry. I hope it all works out and she is feeling up to par very soon.

I think it's very cute you show her videos with your iPad. :kiss:

We'll think continued good thoughts for her recovery.

Handbag has been watching old Disney movies lately. He insisted I reenact the "Lady and the Tramp" noodle scene...chinnie style.

a40b4569.jpg

Annie, when I read what you wrote for the caption for this newest photo I heard your voice in my head saying "noms"!! LOL I don't even know why....I think you must say noms in a completely unique way or something.

Handbag is so cute. I just hope that he stays cute and doesn't turn into a total stinker once his brother finally comes to live with you. :)

Back