The CNH [Human] Kids

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My two on holiday in Morocco last year

morocco077.jpg

Everyone has such beautiful kids! I will post mine as soon as I figure out this photobucket thing.

Everyone has very cute children!! Those cheeks!!!! Liz, I love Remy doing his monkey impression LOL!

Hey JM, so do you - how is Parker doing??

:D Thank you Bailey, I wish I could share pictures of him but my husband doesn't want any photos of him on the internet so I am respecting his wishes (for the most-part ;)). Parker is doing really well, 7 years old and up to my armpits already!! Thanks for asking!

Maybe if this section is set only viewable to members your husband will give in :) When I was 7, I was nowhere near that height. Hes a tall boy for his age, I take it?!
I am not even taller than Dad yet, haha. Im short but have grown a lot in the past while :D At last.

Everyones children are just gorgeous. Remy (And KAIDAN especially, Kate!) is getting really big Liz. I love the close up of him, looks like he took it himself, lol.

What beautiful non fur children! I want more pictures!

First is kyle he is a thing with not smiling. he will smile all day but put a camera in front of him and this is what u get lol.
kylesb-day014.jpg

This is hayden he is a ham.
misc008.jpg

x-mas027-1.jpg

and Miley she is almost 11 months old
randommiley006-1.jpg

kylesb-day002.jpg

I hope no one gets mad...
She's not my daughter, but her mom was like a sister to me and I was there throughout the pregnancy and the birth, as well as her growing up thus far so I hope no one gets mad that she's not biologically mine...
So, saying that, I present to you...Miss Emilee, Deonna's mini-me.
l_609eca741a74e26c89526caf925367b9.jpg

l_347c146306822c07ba8c7e0651e940ed.jpg

Thought I'd add just one more :)

Some people hate this look, Some love it. LoL

IMG_0393.jpg

These are a couple of recent ones of Jacie.

All set to go shopping with Mommies pocketbook

DSC01003.jpg

looking all bored (really trying to get my soda).

DSC01008.jpg

looking over at dada.
DSC01009.jpg

I swear I'm starting to get baby fever! Between my good friend Sarah just having a little boy and babysitting Deonna's (May she rest in peace) kids, I'm starting to whine a bit. But, I just keep kicking myself and saying no. I know I'm not ready. But, maybe someday I'll be blessed with a child as cute as all of these!
I just adore Angela's daughter, I love the center of the head pony tail look on little girls =P I just can't rock it anymore

Back