The 5 lovely ladies

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yay what a happy story! And while I know it's true the mom's would have gotten along without their babies I am so thankful everyday my mom and daughter duo have stayed together--Bobo and GiGi. Even though they are animals I know Bobo knows GiGi is her daughter and vice versa with GiGi. I think it's wonderful they have been reunited!

Ok, the names are now final.

This is Holly.
IMG_1908.jpg

This is Ivy.
IMG_1885.jpg

This is Daisy and Poppy.
IMG_1896.jpg

This is Lily.
IMG_1893.jpg

perfect names for some perfectly cute lil ladies! :))

i really like that shot of Ivy, she's saying 'i'm hiding in here, you can't see me!', lol!

The tip of her tail is white. She has a whitish belly and the rest of her body is grey, but a different grey than a standard. Let me see if I can get a better picture.

Good lord kits are hard to get pictures of! This was the best I could do without a white box. Please ignore the pilling on my sheets. It's time for new ones. :D

IMG_1909-1.jpg

IMG_1916.jpg

IMG_1912.jpg

IMG_1918.jpg

Here are some pictures before my camera decided to oh so rudely die on me.

Babies sharing the hammock.
IMG_1922.jpg

babies sharing the shelf.
IMG_1923.jpg

Mom & baby cuddles.
IMG_1925.jpg

I didn't notice until after I looked at the pictures that they were able to reach that window sill. The cage is a good 2 inches from it. Apparently I underestimated the reach of a baby nose. :p It's now further away.

I love how in the video the whites started rolling around before they even got in the dust.

That video made my morning. I watched it twice. I love it when the little pink white does a mini pop corn and starts to dust outside the dish. I sent the link to my parents. Just too darned cute!!

That is just too pretty to be allowed. :heart3: I love them rolling outside the dish, too cute. Lovely pics. too.

Hee, 6Dusters, I just sent the link to my mum, too. Whether it will help convince her I need another chin (or five ;))...

The girls are so precious! Thank you for that video. I'm glad you could take them all in and let them have true happiness for once!

Back