Thank you, Stacie!!!

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lynn & The Chins

The Chinchilla WhisKerer
Now that all the Holiday Hoopla is over and things are getting back to normal, I would just like to take a moment to thank Stacie for her enormous job of setting up and running ANOTHER successful Secret Santa program again this year!!! :hug2:

Thank you also to the forum owners for allowing us this happy bit of holiday cheer in what, for many, is a crazy, stress-filled whirlwind season!!!

This was a wonderful program and something that I look forward to every year. THANKS for making it so!!! :thumbsup:

:clap:I also would like to Thank Stacie for taking the time to put together a SS. Even though I couldnt figure out whom my SS was, I still had a great time trying. Mish..Thanks for the help! I know, I know, you knew the whole time didnt you! I was the last to figure it out. Im making my own sheets this year...lol!
Thank you Stacie

Actually I think SS was damaging to my soul.

I spent way too much time figuring everyone's SS out. I stalked you all. I know things about you that you've probably forgotten you've said...

And I can't wait to do it again next year. =)

That's what I meant by soul damaging. ^^ I did get a bit obsessive, but I can't resist a puzzle.

All in good fun.

Mish, I'm glad I didn't get to contribute to your stalkerness self :D. Maybe next year I could do some damage, lol.

And yes, thank you Stacie :heart:!

Last edited:
This was my first and hopefully not last SS. Yes, thank you for the work that you put into organizing it for us! You are great!

I will definitely add my thanks! It was so much fun! Can't wait until next year!

Thank you, thank you!!! It was pretty fun, I have to say.

And Mish--I will be sure to remember that for future reference...

Back