Thank you CnH- Chinniversary

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chin_Up_Sunshine

Chinnie Paparazzi
Yesteray was my first china-versary with Toki and Riku! We celebrated with new toys, extra playtime, and I'm in the process of tiling the cage, which I'm looking forward to a great deal.
I just wanted to say how glad I am to have this site and though I'm not always as active in the forums anymore, I still learn so much from everyone and appreciate this forum a great deal. I love that there is a community where I can find the safest and most fun chinchilla toys and a whole slew of people just as excited about their chinchildren as I am. My boys are adopted, so while I don't know their specific ages, with the help of this forum I am confident I will have at least another decade with my boys.
And of course...a few photos. Two of the boys being adorable and a third of the hoodie my best friend embroidered a chinchilla onto for my birthday. ^.^

Attachments

• chilla hoodie.jpg
    chilla hoodie.jpg
    85.5 KB · Views: 35
  • IMG_20111001_124924.jpg
    IMG_20111001_124924.jpg
    89.5 KB · Views: 30
  • IMG_20110602_164716.jpg
    IMG_20110602_164716.jpg
    90 KB · Views: 30
The boys are cute but I love that hoodie!

Isn't it completely fantastic! It's a bit overlarge in it's current state, but 100% cotton so a good wash ought to do. I've done laundry since, but been far too excited and wearing it a great deal instead of washing it.

Looks like you are lucky to have such a good friend and the boys are lucky to have you!! Happy Chinaversary!

Love the hoodie too, your friend did a great job on it! Happy chinniversary to you and your boys.

Happy chinniversay!! The boys look great and I would buy that hoodie in a heartbeat!

Back