• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Chins-N-Hedgies and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Taking Pre-orders for apple chewsticks sale

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Caroline

Taking pre-orders for apple chewsticks. The sale will run from now until, October 5th 2013, after the close of the show here in Seattle. Sticks will be between approx. 1/4" to 3/4" and 5" in length.

Whoops sorry, these will be $9.00 a pound. These are the medium thickness chewsticks, not the really thin ones or the fat ones.

Probably just one pound.

Unless, I don't suppose you have any thicker pieces I can attach to the cage wall, do you? Like 1.5-2" thick?

I am interested a pound of applewood. I was wondering how long are the wood usually good for and how much shipping would be to 43085?

Hi Caroline, about how many pieces are in a pound? I only have one chin so I don't need a lot. Could you do a pound of mixed chew sticks and willow coins? I plan to be at the show so we may be able to save the shipping charge. :)

Thank you

Hey Caroline!~ I was also wondering the same thing. I was wondering how many wood pieces are in a pound since I only have one chin as well. Please let me know. Thank you!

Hey Caroline!~ I was also wondering the same thing. I was wondering how many wood pieces are in a pound since I only have one chin as well. Please let me know. Thank you!

It is hard to give an exact amount as each piece of wood is a different size. But on average there would be between 35 to 50 pieces approx. depending on the thickness of each piece.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back