Suprisingly Good Pet Shop!!

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Siany

Today i went shopping with my parents to get the food for my party :D on the way there me and my bf saw this pet store, so after we finished food shopping we went in and i couldnt believe how good it was. Not only was it clean they were selling things that you usually have trouble finding, they also sold a different variety of everything :thumbsup: and to top it all off i managed to buy my chinnies a bag of Beaphar + which i have never seen in a pet store so far not even at Pets at Home ;) I cant beleive how happy i am and the prices was reasonable aswell :D Now my chinnies have a new bag of food and a new house :neener:

Are local pet depo keeps both chinchillas and there baby ferrets in a critter nation cage well stocked with food water and a hidy hut they keep there cages super clean to and know where the animals are from and know aprox how old they are by a week or so they feed oxbow to all there small animals and stock only high quality food ,hay and toys , the owners are lovely people to that actualy care about the animals and if something is not right and us brought to there attention they will fix it ! it's rare but there are Pet shops that care

Back