Supplement

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jenjenn2005

I was wondering what types of supplement you recommend. The place I had been getting my supplement from has started adding sunflower seeds and other weird things, so I am no longer getting supplement from them. I was thinking about going to an herbal supplement (I remember seeing a website before that had various herbal supplements as well as supplements for different health problems). What are your suggestions?

Thank you! Fuzzies Kingdom is the one I couldn't find! Do you think it will be a problem switching from a grain supplement to a herbal supplement?

I prefer an herbal supplement over a grain one, and not because I sell the herbal. :p I also make an herbs-n-oats for mine, so I'm not fully against grain. Just to give you some information on the herbs that mine contains.

All the flowers/ingredients have different benefits.

~Chamomile Flower- Soothes muscles, menstrual cramps, indigestion and digestive problems. Helps you relax, relaxant for tired or frayed nerves. Good for calming chinnies who are stressed, and has overall calming properties for all chinchillas.

~Rosehips-Great source of Vitamin C, Very nourishing to the skin, used as blood purifier and for the treatment of infections, colds and flu.

~Peppermint-Cleans and strengthens the body. Sedative on the stomach and strengthens the bowels. Increases the saliva, which increases swallowing, making it possible to improve appetite.

~Bee Pollen- Protein, Amino Acids, Antibiotics, enzymes, Minerals, fats and hormones, (that are used for the body rejuvenating and building fiction)- A, B-1. B-3, B-5, B-6, B-12, C, D and E. Up to 25 trace elements. 14 essential fatty acids, omega 3, omega 6, 11 active enzymes, rich amounts of Carotenoids, Bio flavonoids, Phytoestrogens, 11 carbohydrates, 28 minerals, 18 amino acids. Boost immunity, slows aging, removes harmful free radicals toxins. Helps with male sterility, female reproduction system.

~Hibiscus Flower- Vitamin C, helps keep colds away and soothes colds. Helps relax the muscles, lowers blood pressure, calms the nerves.

~Rose Flower- Relaxing properties, sweet/tart taste that chins love.

~Alfalfa Leaf- Excellent natural source of vitamin K, eases joint problems, stimulates the immune-system

I prefer an herbal supplement over a grain one, and not because I sell the herbal. :p I also make an herbs-n-oats for mine, so I'm not fully against grain. Just to give you some information on the herbs that mine contains.

All the flowers/ingredients have different benefits.

~Chamomile Flower- Soothes muscles, menstrual cramps, indigestion and digestive problems. Helps you relax, relaxant for tired or frayed nerves. Good for calming chinnies who are stressed, and has overall calming properties for all chinchillas.

~Rosehips-Great source of Vitamin C, Very nourishing to the skin, used as blood purifier and for the treatment of infections, colds and flu.

~Peppermint-Cleans and strengthens the body. Sedative on the stomach and strengthens the bowels. Increases the saliva, which increases swallowing, making it possible to improve appetite.

~Bee Pollen- Protein, Amino Acids, Antibiotics, enzymes, Minerals, fats and hormones, (that are used for the body rejuvenating and building fiction)- A, B-1. B-3, B-5, B-6, B-12, C, D and E. Up to 25 trace elements. 14 essential fatty acids, omega 3, omega 6, 11 active enzymes, rich amounts of Carotenoids, Bio flavonoids, Phytoestrogens, 11 carbohydrates, 28 minerals, 18 amino acids. Boost immunity, slows aging, removes harmful free radicals toxins. Helps with male sterility, female reproduction system.

~Hibiscus Flower- Vitamin C, helps keep colds away and soothes colds. Helps relax the muscles, lowers blood pressure, calms the nerves.

~Rose Flower- Relaxing properties, sweet/tart taste that chins love.

~Alfalfa Leaf- Excellent natural source of vitamin K, eases joint problems, stimulates the immune-system

Can you please PM me with some info on buying? I am very interested! :D

My guys all give Crysta's chinnie salad great reviews.They get a pinch of it every other night for their treat.

My guys all give Crysta's chinnie salad great reviews.They get a pinch of it every other night for their treat.

My baby loves Crysta's chinnie salad. That is her new favorite treat. I suggest you get some.

Back