Southern Unit ECBC Meeting

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sweetnessheart

Southern Empress Unit Meeting
September 26, 2009

Clarion Inn and Suites
50 Orchard Park Drive
Greenville, SC 1-864-254-6383

When making reservations please state that you are with the ECBC. We have a group of rooms blocked for Friday (9/25/09) and Saturday (9/26/09). Room rates are $65.00 per night plus tax and if you bring an animal there is a pet fee of $15.00. There is a HOT Breakfast Bar included.

The meeting will begin at 10:00 a.m. on Saturday, Sept. 26th. Ralph and Barbara Shoots will be our guests. At this meeting we will be planning our FIRST Southern Empress Unit Show.

A more detailed itinerary will be announced closer to the meeting date.

Awesome Ann. I hope that quite a few people can make it, we'd love a nice turnout. We're hoping for input on planning the upcoming show, which I'm extremely excited about. Gotta start this new chapter out right!

What exciting news. A new show to go to. Good luck on getting it going.:clap1:

Wow...Ann it must be your lucky day! I searched all over the NC/GA/TN/SC/AL state lines to find a somewhat central location so everyone would have to travel about the same distance. "Two minutes"...no fair. :)

I hope we will have a good turn out for the meeting...we will need a lot of help planning the show and making things go smoothly, but with Ralph and Barbara helping us, I am sure they will have all of the answers.

Vicki...you and Bob will definitely have to make the trip....I know it is far, but we would love to show you our Southern Hospitality! :)

Im excited for ya'll... cant wait to here what ya'll decide on for the show... I am hopin I will be able to make it out that way for the first show too.. Best of luck in the plannin

You never know. After you get a date set, i'll start working on Bob to go. :dance3:

we'll be able to make it. i might be able to drag Linda Lucas with me so if any of you want cages or wheels just let me know so i can put an order it. (hint hint). we are really excited about the meeting.

YES!!! My husband has that week off and we can GO!! WHOO HOOO!!

If anyone needs PANR while they are here, the mill I get mine from has 50 lb. bags for $14.00. They just need about three weeks notice for them to have it ready.

I am getting ready to book the hotel today.. yippee!

I am so excited!!! This meeting is going to be a great success!! We are getting more and more people responding that they will be there......
Can't wait to see everyone next month!! :dance3:

Hi....Let's give this thread a little boost!!!!

The meeting is just over a month away!!

Please mark your calendars and make reservations!! You don't want to miss out on anything the Shoots have to say!!

A GREAT learning experience!!! :thumbsup:

Depending on the number of people who show up, maybe we can have a cook out at our house on Friday night. I have limited parking, and seating, so we'll have to wait and see.

That would be GREAT~ A cook out.... Yay!!! Thank you for the offer!!

Tiffany ----Are you going to be able to come Friday?

Right now, The number is small around 8 or so people. We could all meet up at the hotel and car pool. We have a van that sits 7.

Back