South East chapter?

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mrsnation

I know before the old c-n-q’s when down we were in the process of starting a new chapter in the South East. Robbie told me we would be having a meeting late Jan. Has anyone heard anything else?

Any one can attend. The meeting as I understand will be located closer to the Southeast.

Yes....it does include "all" southern/eastern states and whoever wants to join. It seems like all of the Empress Units are Central and Western United States.

We did try to schedule a meeting for late January, but the timing was off and we couldn't get a meeting place organized.

We will try to reschedule something as the weather gets warmer and easier for people to travel.

I need to talk with Robbie this week so I will mention getting a meeting on the calendar! :)

Since it looks like I'm going to be in TN for a while, I would definitely love to take part in this. The meeting that was going to be held in Maggie Valley was only a couple hours away from me.

Wow, how exciting. I also heard rumors of maybe a Florida show in the making....we shall see!

If I actually get the chins here, I'd also be interested in participating. Have the room to host a show/field day now too. =D

Wow......Y'all are planning for shows and the Unit hasn't even been really started up yet!

Right now....we are trying to get organized enough to just have meetings and have members join.

Please if you are interested in "joining" the Southeast Unit of Empress, pm me and I will give you the information.

Robbie's Grandfather is very ill and she is off taking care of her family.

You know I am excited for this. I should already on your contact list, but if not, sign me up! Also, send Robbie my regards.

How are things going with this? How is Robbie doing? I am still excited!

I talked to Janice earlier this month and she said that they haven't been able to get in touch with Robbie. Dunno if things have changed since then. I told her that I'd be willing to help out with shows and I could easily find a place in my area that would allow us to have the shows for free. I'd love to have another show in the area, but of course the chapter has to start up first.

Latest posts

Back