Soon to be Hedgie mom & question where to find fleece liners?

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A

APBT Kisses

Hey everyone! I figured I would use this opportunity to introduce myself to the board. The name's Marissa, I'm 19 from FL. I will be acquiring a hedgie through a well-known breeder down here once the babies are ready....needless to say Im stoked!

I work at the HS and own 2 dogs (hence the s/n) and a cat. Here are my fur babies:
b3178588.jpg

025a46f1.jpg

I'm ready to add a new quilled baby to the house.

OK- Here's my question....
Where can I purchase fleece liners online? I loved the blooming hedgehogs products, but I cannot seem to get a response.

Any other outlets or online shops that sell fleece liners?
I could make my own, Im afraid ill be to OCD lol.

I know that alli713 from this forum makes and sells fleece liners, her website is camphorchins.com
Very cool pictures of your furbabies by the way!:D

Nancy makes GREAT liners! A lot of people on here use her liners and LOVE LOVE LOVE them. I have a few myself and they are very durable. I have tried to make some and we cant even come close to the quality of liners that she creates.

http://www.freewebs.com/thehedgieden/

There is her site.. Dont get too excited now! I know I took about a week or so picking out designs and such because I was way excited!

Thanks Melissa.

The proceeds from the things I sell go to support my rescue. I am a Hedgehog Welfare Society and an International Hedgehog Association approved hedgehog rescue and currently we have 12 rescues and rehomes living here.

Who are you getting your baby from Marissa?

Rereading this thread now that I am fully awake and I realized that you said you were waiting to hear back from "Blooming Hedgehogs." They have copied Nancy's long used ideas and are selling as their own.

Thanks everyone for all the info. I really like your stuff Nancy, and it is bookmarked! Sorry to hear about "Blooming"- since I haven't heard back in weeks Ill pass.

I am getting my baby through Beach Bum Hedgehogs.

Back