Some of our new kits!

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
C

Chingal

WE have had a busy busy month with all 6 kids home for the summer, but we have managed to have some gorgeous babies come our way! We got two white/ebony cross males that have the solid black patch I have bene working on for so long!! ONe has it on his head ( like a helmet) and the other has the typical shoulder marking that dad and grandma have.
The next one is out of our big all black ebony girl Ella, and he is a HUGE TOV tan kit. I will get pics up soon, but had to share our good news!!

Congrats on all the babies, but really, it isn't fair that you teased us with this news without having pictures ready! :)

An announcement about kits, without pictures, is like;
A PIZZA WITHOUT CHEESE, or
A KISS WITHOUT A SQUEEZE!!

WAITING!!!

I AM SO SORRY!! Iwish someone would come to my house and help me!! I got a new camera since the old one was messed up ( hence no pictures for a looong time) and I STILL cannot upload pictures!!!! I get the error message "HP software c4400" is making it unable for Kodak Picture it to run" ?????

Any ideas on how to fix it??

My geek of a son says that the HP software is for a printer/scanner/fax all in one machine. Both the camera and the all in one device are capture machines and they are arguing with each other. This is a known problem. He says that if you are not using that all in one device, you could uninstall the HP software. If you are still using it, you could always uninstall the program to test the camera software and then reinstall the printer software. If you have 2 computers, you could install the camera on one and the other on the secind computer. I hope this helps!

Latest posts

Back