Some cute photos :)

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Euphoric

Just some snap shots, right before I re-did the cage.

newphotos030.jpg

newphotos033.jpg

Yess?
newphotos043.jpg

Valentine Butt
newphotos044.jpg

newphotos045.jpg

cage042-1.jpg

(I have to explain this photo, my english lop rabbit tipped over my glass container and broke it..so it was back to the cheap plastic dust bath, or a plastic bowl. I figured this was alright..I left it in only for all of 10 minutes so each chin could get his fill, but valentine decided to take a nap in it, lol)
valentine005.jpg

0442.jpg

And a photo of my English Lop Sheriff: (He is really like a dog, not a rabbit. Sleeps at the end of the bed, loves to be pet, leash trained)
newphotos1019.jpg

And my lionhead Chewbacca playing fetch:

newphotos055.jpg

Yup. Both of my rabbits will take a toy, toss it to you with thier mouth, and then I toss it, they go get it, ect. They also will toss a ball around like a cat, using thier nose.
They are extremley intelligent. They are both leash trained also, and use a litter box to go pee (as you see, I am still working on the poo part, lol)

Sheriff really is like a dog..he loves to sit there and be pet, loves walks on the leash, sleeps at the edge of the bed with you or under the sheets, is extremley michevious, lol.

Aw your chinchillas are adorable. I love your zebra print fleece in the cage. And your lionhead rabbit is just the cutest!

Aww, great pics! I love sleepy chins!!
Your cage looks nice. My Sebastian is eyeing me like "so when do I get my nice new cage, mom??"

Thank you :)
Its no where done though, but I ran out of money LOL.
I am doing my females FN with leopard print :)

i loveeee the zebra print! and leopard print for the girls! so cute :dance3: where'd you get those liners?

okay i will definitely be checking those out. ;)
haha that is just great! :laughitup: what a gorgeous rabbit

Back