Soft and Fluffy!

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jessica

Marble was looking particularly fluffy this afternoon and sleepy so I took some pictures. He just looks so warm and fuzzy here don't just want to cuddle with him?

oa2es9.jpg

ok9xfa.jpg

20pucuo.jpg

Marble looks especially round and fluffy in those pics. I don't want to cuddle him in case I put a hair out of place, lol.

He's just beautiful. Quite a change from when he was a bebbie, eh? :)

Yes big change from what he looked like as a baby. He was the size of a balled up pair of toddler socks and he sort of looked like it too as I mistook him as some of my son's socks when he escaped through the bars of his cage until he darted across the living room. He thanks you guys for calling him pretty I think he enjoys his big furry winter coat especially as cold as it's been these days.

We have no heat so it doesn't get any warmer than 65 degrees downstairs. So I guess he's compensating. He's so fluffy these days but I think he's gotten a little fat too because last year he was a lot less substantial. It's ok fat chinnies are cute chinnies.

Back