SO PROUD of my daughter

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ETC

HOME OF EXTREME MOSAICS!
My daughter Erika is 11 years old and never ceases to amaze me with her kindness and good heartedness.
In the summer, on her own, she made bracelets and necklaces with beads, opened a booth at the end of our driveway, and donated the profits to charity.

Every day at school she gives up her recess to monitor the kindergarten class. She loves children!

Yesterday she insisted on giving unopened gifts that she had received to the Christmas Wish Fund in town, to give to underprivileged children (8 gifts!)...
and then she also gave teddy bears to the children who have to spend Christmas in the pediatric wing of the hospital.

On Christmas Day we are going to the local Old Age home, and she and her cousin are going to be singing Christmas carols to the elderly.

I am, indeed, a proud Mom.

I love you Kiki!

Wow. That's...beyond impressive. I don't think I've ever met an 11 year old who would be willing to do that voluntarily.

Good job, Mama! She must have learned it from somewhere and it sounds like you are doing something right! She sounds like a special soul. I hope the good things in life come back to her tenfold!

Wow that brought tears to my eyes, She is a wonderful child and You are a wonderful Mother to teach her that to give is so much more rewarding that recieving material things.

Wow, she certainly gives me hope for our futur generations. It is unusual to see such caring at her age.

She is an amazing little one, you should be pround of her.

Wow, what a rare and unique little girl! I sure hope she keeps this up, because we need more people like this in the world. You are truly blessed.

Thank you everyone! I was beyond proud and had to share this information as my heart was ready to burst from pride.....:)
She is the same way with animals, as she is with people....always helping. She is the original KIKI when I was called "Kiki's Chins" because they were "her chins" even at the age of six, lol......
She wants to be a vet, and keep helping and saving the animals...

Back