six month mark

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lola

wendy is finally six months :D shes growing up so fast she can no longer fit her butt through her hole in her house :p i gave her a regular cheerio and she loved it! shes warming up slowly but the odd thing is my sisters friend (has a chinchilla) picked wendy up no problem about a week ago. i tried and she was sqeeking :p shes so silly

it truly is amazing how fast they grow up. One day their slipping through the cage bars, and the next they can barly fit in their own house lol. Those houses you see in the pet stores are quite small imo. One chin would have a hard time jsut fitting in them much less be comfortable. Thats why i ended up making some rather large huts for my bunch.

Kits_in_liner.jpg

That was an old pic to show my kits sleeping in their shelf fleece liner.. underneath 0.o
But you can see the hut jsut as well. If they get to the point where they cant fit in THAT.. then we have much bigger problems lol

Back