simplychintastic

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fbodgrl

Zoo Keeper
I'm not really sure where I should put this question, sorry if this is the wrong place.

I am putting together my list of what I want to buy for the chin cage and where I want to get certain things. I had the site saved in my favorites, but it seems the site is not there.

Does anyone know what is going on with simplychintasic.com?

They have a item of mine that was not returned to me and I have not been able to get a answer also, hope someone knows who can help.

If it's been awhile it might just be that everything is made when it is ordered. I was looking at some items and on the order form it said it'd take 4-or something (can't remember the exact number) weeks before it was even sent out.

First off let me say I apologize for not getting on CnH as much as I would like to, it just seems like there's never enough time in a day any more....:rolleyes2:

At the moment we are going through some changes to our website, so that's why it's not visible on line. We should have things straightened out fairly soon and be back on line in no time....:thumbsup:

If any one needs to reach us, you can still email us at: [email protected] or PM me through here. I'll be sure to check on the PM's more often....:).

Once again we apologize for the inconvience.
Linda & Dan

Good to hear!! I was starting to feel all disappointed that I hadn't ordered when I first found stuff!

:thumbsup:

Ok everyone, were back on line.....:thumbsup:

Once again we do apologize for the slight delay, hopefully we won't encounter any further problems.

Same Great stuff, with a New look

Some of you may have noticed we had trouble over the weekend with SC being on line, and it was not visiable for a few days. This was due to the fact that Simply Chintastic was in the process of getting a make over.

While the new site is now visiable for people to still see things, Dan and I are still very much "under construction", but we wanted to make sure that everyone knew we were still here. We hope that once we're finished with the site, you'll like the new look of it.......:thumbsup:

Thanks again for you patience!

Back