Show off your ebonies!

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I love this thread - they are all beautiful. I have to share my pic of Shadow (and his hammock mate)

Attachments

• ShadowFidget.jpg
    ShadowFidget.jpg
    63.5 KB · Views: 61
Raven :)

Attachments

• DSC03392.jpg
    DSC03392.jpg
    97.2 KB · Views: 46
  • DSC03391.jpg
    DSC03391.jpg
    96.2 KB · Views: 48
111.jpg

My homo ebony twins Esper and Arwen (and their "sister" Scully, who is a violet wrap).

I always seem to have lots of ebonies around :)

First one is Isla
Next one is Petaluma - current cutest baby ever
Petaluma with Mom Isis
A very pregnant (at the time) Pandora
And two ebs (Petunia and Poppy I think) in a startled smooshy sleeping position (two that were in Pandora's belly at that pic ha)

Attachments

• DSCN1395.jpg
    DSCN1395.jpg
    83.8 KB · Views: 59
  • DSCN1373.jpg
    DSCN1373.jpg
    95.6 KB · Views: 56
  • DSCN1393.jpg
    DSCN1393.jpg
    97.6 KB · Views: 61
  • DSCN0678.jpg
    DSCN0678.jpg
    93.7 KB · Views: 58
  • DSCN1209.jpg
    DSCN1209.jpg
    79.8 KB · Views: 59
Petaluma is adorable and has the same name as the town I spent much of my childhood in. Maybe she needs to come my way!

No way Jessica! She shares the same name of the town I currently reside in-- I think she needs to come to me! :pillowfight: She's adorable!

I love ebonies too!!! My dream chinny is an extra dark ebony! But I've got a light and medium ebony right now.

Attachments

• jane1.jpg
    jane1.jpg
    21.1 KB · Views: 26
Everytime I'm lurking around the forum and see photos of your chin-sandwiches it makes me want to get three. And I'm also a huge X-Files fan, so when I saw that one was named Scully I just about melted. They're so adorable.

111.jpg

My homo ebony twins Esper and Arwen (and their "sister" Scully, who is a violet wrap).

My husband is from Tennessee and I used to live in Kentucky. :)

I called her potato (or that's pronounced potatah in our house) for weeks. Then she started nibbling my fingers so I started calling her Teefa (because around here we call teeth "teef" or "teefies" because we are partially crazy.) It somehow became Poteefa. That's how most of the names come about around here...mispronunciation and crazy people. :D

And I love the violet sandwich! Those three are the cutest ever.

I called her potato (or that's pronounced potatah in our house) for weeks. Then she started nibbling my fingers so I started calling her Teefa (because around here we call teeth "teef" or "teefies" because we are partially crazy.) It somehow became Poteefa. That's how most of the names come about around here...mispronunciation and crazy people. :D

This is just what happens in our house! I just had to tell you I can relate. I often think if our neighbors could overhear our family talking, they would think we're speaking a different language. Not to mention all of the goofy songs I sing to the kids and animals.

Okay, so we're a little bit nuts. But I like it! :crazy:

This was my boy Marlow. :( He passed away almost 2 years ago now, but he was such a beautiful ebony I figured I'd share him again.

HPIM5504Custom.jpg

HPIM5526Custom.jpg

Everyone's got such beautiful ebonies!

Here is one of my medium ebony girls, Ripley and then my extra dark ebony male, Norman Bates.

Attachments

• Dark Ebony.jpg
    Dark Ebony.jpg
    87.4 KB · Views: 16
  • Medium Ebony.jpg
    Medium Ebony.jpg
    92.4 KB · Views: 15
Back