Shipping time for a silver surfer?

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PonyoHAM

So excited!!! Just purchased a pink Silversurfer from chinchillas.com yesterday! Finally my girls will have one... So excited for them! Anyway I was just wondering if you're suppose to get an email with tracking info once they ship it out in addition to the confirmation email? Also are they pretty fast with shipping? Im in California ... Monterey to be exact and I just chose the cheapest ups shipping... How long did everybody else wait? I'm just so excited I can't sleep! Thanks for your responses in advance!

I just ordered one on Sunday night and it shipped Monday. They sent an email and tracking number. I tracked it and it arrives on Thursday. So yeah, pretty quick!

It shouldn't be too long! When I ordered my chins new cage it shipped on monday and came wensday/thursday, so just a couple days considering it shipped from california to pennsylvania (shipped mostly by air hehe). Hopefully your new wheel will only take a few days also!

I never got a tracking email... Should i be worried? Or does the ups option not come with a tracking thing? I also read that the wheel sometimes gets warped during shipping.. Did your come out fine? Does it wobble?

It took a day or so to get the tracking e-mail. But it shipped quickly

One thing to keep in mind, mine came pretty wobbly and took a bit of bending to get it back in shape.

Back