SHH... The Chins are Sleeping

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chillathechinchilla

Hello fellow users of this wonderful website!
How is everyone today? The vast majority of you live in the U.S, so hello fellow American chinchilla lovers! :wave3:
I'm just a Canadian chin lover, who wanted to ask you guys to post a picture of
your chin sleeping.

In a hammock, tube, wherever, whenever take a picture and post it!

Here are my sleeping beauties.
e5e3ddcd.jpg

eab49989.jpg

4102c8f7.jpg

they all look so cute when they're asleep!
here's a few pics of when rutherford was still just a few months old! i love the pic of him falling asleep in front of his food bowl... must be exhausting, eating all those pellets!

Attachments

• IMG_0196.jpg
    IMG_0196.jpg
    93.4 KB · Views: 81
  • DSCN4036.jpg
    DSCN4036.jpg
    93.1 KB · Views: 75
Here's my boys from a couple weeks ago. They were up all night, causing a ruckus, throwing everything around their cage, fighting with each other, cacking and squeaking, being jerks for no apparent reason. I think it was a bit of spring fever. This is how I found them when I got home from class in the afternoon. A really messy cage, but 2 wiped out boys. They normally wake up when anyone comes in the house and they didn't even move when I took the pic.

Attachments

• IMAG0162.jpg
    IMAG0162.jpg
    83.6 KB · Views: 74
My boy Chester :) He sleeps everywhere

Attachments

• chester1.jpg
    chester1.jpg
    94 KB · Views: 78
  • chester2.jpg
    chester2.jpg
    81.4 KB · Views: 75
  • chester3.jpg
    chester3.jpg
    78.2 KB · Views: 72
  • chester4.jpg
    chester4.jpg
    75.2 KB · Views: 68
  • chester5.jpg
    chester5.jpg
    67.9 KB · Views: 78
So many cute sleepy chinnies! I rarely catch Luna in a cute sleeping position and when I do, she always bounces into action before I can get a pic. I'm sure I'll catch her really zonked out one of these days.

This is the cutest thread ever! If I ever manage to snap a pic of my boys sleeping (they tend to wakeup when they hear the camera focus) I'll be sure to post it :)

So cute. My little girl always sleeps sitting up. Only stretches out after a run.

Everyone's chins are so cute! =) Thought I would add a couple of mine.

Attachments

• Cuddly chins.jpg
    Cuddly chins.jpg
    90.2 KB · Views: 37
  • Hammock sleeping.jpg
    Hammock sleeping.jpg
    89 KB · Views: 34
  • Sleepy Jake.jpg
    Sleepy Jake.jpg
    91.7 KB · Views: 33
I wish I took the picture of Sigma sleeping in his tube the other day! His bum was hanging out halfway and from his stomach up was all cuddled on the fleece tube. Feet and tail dangling away.

It was adorable!

Back