Shelly's new palace.

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cindyv3737

<---House beaver.
As many of you know Shell got a HUGE upgrade to her home. I finally am done decorating after building shelves all day. I have a whole new respect to those of you that make shelves to sell. Here is my baby's new home!

Bottom level of her FN142.
cb1c5d62.jpg

New diva tube thanks to Annie. She also made me cuddle buddies.
2a9c08d5.jpg

6a468c39.jpg

Spin time!
9072083c.jpg

Top level:
dbfc6210.jpg

Camera hog!
3cad4eac.jpg

Thanks again to Alli who made all of my other fleece items. You went above and beyond going shopping for me.

It's so much fun, my guys need to confiscate it to run tests on :p I'm sure Shelly is in heaven right now!

awww shelly bear!!! such an amazing new pad! cindy...it seriously looks amazing, you did a great job!

giz is heading over once this "cold" is done with!

That is absolutely amazing... I am so jealous... of Shelly! :D I bet she loves having allllllll that space, too.

I finally am done decorating after building shelves all day. I have a whole new respect to those of you that make shelves to sell. Here is my baby's new home!

Ain't that the truth! The palm of my hand was hurting so bad from the pliers when I made Watson's ledges!!

Good job on the palace, it looks great!

Thanks guys. She is really enjoying it. Seeing her so happy makes me happy.

Latest posts

Back