Secret Santa 2010 Wishlist

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Gerard Butler
David Boreanaz

If those are out of reach, let me know. I'll try and think of a second best.........

Gerard Butler
David Boreanaz

If those are out of reach, let me know. I'll try and think of a second best.........

Peg, I already got you both of those. They should be arriving within 2-4 business days....You'll have to think of something else!

Darnit Stack.

<wanders off to put on her thinking cap>

I think my girls would be happiest with some new hanging chew toys and some treats like cookies or twigs. Which I think I put in my original wish list, so I'm not sure that helps...
They prefer natural woods, but do not really like ocotillo, loofah or pumice stones.

-deer-

Crash wants wood and furniture for his cage. He could use another hammock or a couple new tube covers. A hay bag or box would be useful. He doesn't like pecan wood that much, but loves apple, all kinds of willow, and manzanita. There are pics of him in his new cage in my profile album.

Tie Dye wants... world domination, like most cats. :) She loves wand type toys that wave in the air, and her favorite toss around toy is this mouse shaped piece of loofah w/ feathers as the tail I found at Walmart for $1.00. I try not to give her anything with realistic fur (I have a hamster & Crash). Also, one of my roommates' cats has bad trips on catnip, so I try not to have it in the house.

(Yes, I'm that person that signed up for 2 Secret Santas. I'm an only child and currently single; Christmas is boring with only my parents to make and buy presents for.)

My girls would love a Fleece covered tube as I have failed at making them. The skull and snowflake theme from alli713 is awesome... They would love apple wood too!!! Anything for their cage would be awesome as well... ledges, hammocks, whatever you find!!

I like anything animal related. With a dog, cat and Handbag anything goes. Handbag has had the same fiddlestick hut, same hanging toy, same lava ledge, same grass mat as when I got him 3.5 months ago...he doesn't chew much. lol

Dear Secret Santa,

My mommy and I aren't super picky, and would love anything you send us! But I really love chewsticks! I also really like it when mommy decorates my cage, so christmas themed fleece, especially a liner, would be great! Or, I could also use a new wooden house. I don't like pumice or food treats though, yucky! If you wanna get my mommy something, she really likes those chubbichin magnets that Deena makes. Really, anything chinchilla related makes her happy. But I know whatever you decide to get us, we will be very thankful. Happy Merry Christmas!

Love,
:chin5: Apollo

OOOOhh well those chins have been pretty naughty this year so maybe they should get coal.

They do love willow balls, apple twiglets, toys or anything that can be destroyed quickly - They really love shreddies and lava ledges too! If my SS can make things out of wood they'd like a hidey house maybe since the skylight they gave the other one wasn't quite up to codes! The chins are easily amused so I am sure they would love anything SS wants to provide ;)

PLAY TIME ALL DAY EVERY DAY
EMPTY MY PLACE GET RID OF ALL THE OBSTACLES AND TAKE IT OVER AND CREATE THEIR CHIN PLANET!!!!
I'm sure that they actually ploting this rather than wishing to Santa...

Phoebe says she would love toys, wood, fleece anything (it's her favorite), oh and if our SS is good at wood making or knows someone who is, she is in need of a new hay box :) Both of us love Pink!! We can't get enough pink :)

The chins could use some water bottle hangers, stoppers and stems. Maybe some processed wood that I can make into toys for everyone.

I wouldn't mind Linkin Park related things, LOL. Though that's a bit tough since I have so much memorabilia anyway. The US tour dates are coming up next week - if my SS can find me a way to meet Chester Bennington, I'd owe them my life (and a free chin)!

Back