SCORE one for me!!!!! (soo excited)

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tams

I just found out that Carise (forCHINate Chins) lives 3 miles away from me! I can get ALL my chinnie supplies from her, food, dust bath, toys, ect. and not have to pay shipping! This excites me! I'm meeting her tomorrow to pick up my first supply!:dance3::dance3:

Woohoo for you! I used to live in the same town as the person that I get my supplies from but now I live three hours away so I do get things shipped. Still better than buying the junk stuff from the pet shops though.

and paying a ton in shipping! I would rather pay the shipping than buy at the store, but now, she is actually closer to me than any pet store anyway!

I have family that lives in Rochester that owns an apple farm, I'm gonna have my cousin send me some apple wood! Tho, I have a ton of apple farms around me.

That's awesome! I also wish I lived by someone, but alas, the south doesn't have near as many chinnies as the north.

I have family that lives in Rochester that owns an apple farm, I'm gonna have my cousin send me some apple wood! Tho, I have a ton of apple farms around me.

I think the majority of the apple farms around here spray liberally. If you know one that does not and has not let me know I'm in Rochester ;)

I'll try to get a hold of my cousin tomorrow. Or you could even call the farm. They are in Hilton. Name of the farm is Burch Farms

Think they would ship? Im around 4 hours away but id love to get some wood straight from the farm i imagine they would love it
But yea if you get ahold of them let me know
I do enjoy road trips

That's awesome! I also wish I lived by someone, but alas, the south doesn't have near as many chinnies as the north.

This is so true! If it weren't for you living so close to me I'd have to have my hay blocks and dust shipped to me! :) and buy my chins from pet stores! You are the only rescue I have found that is close to me!

I dont live near anyone that does chinny stuff :( its so sad!!!!

BUT I just got a job with a pet sitting service and the woman said she gets chins for sitting a lot and so I would be put on those cases since I am a 6 year owner and know about them :) So maybe I will meet some in my area!

I dont live near anyone that does chinny stuff :( its so sad!!!!

BUT I just got a job with a pet sitting service and the woman said she gets chins for sitting a lot and so I would be put on those cases since I am a 6 year owner and know about them :) So maybe I will meet some in my area!

What is the pet sitting service called? Where in jersey are they? I'm in north jersey (Rockaway) and i'm in need of a pet sitter for my chinnies at the end of july! I have four boys.

Back