~rofl~ some of the pictures posted of animals

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I wish stupid people would quit breeding pits... there are so many that need homes already, and it makes me sad when half of the animals in shelters seem to be pits or pit mixes.

Those rabbits look like someone's breeding experiment. Brownie looks like a rex-furred Lionhead lop, which would take some effort on the part of the breeder to achieve. Hot Fudge looks like (s)he's supposed to be a Velveteen lop, but without the proper "English lop" ears.

I agree that some of those pictures are pretty funny.

Those rabbits look like someone's breeding experiment. Brownie looks like a rex-furred Lionhead lop, which would take some effort on the part of the breeder to achieve. Hot Fudge looks like (s)he's supposed to be a Velveteen lop, but without the proper "English lop" ears.

I agree that some of those pictures are pretty funny.

rofl oh my that is pretty funny! franken-bunnies!

Haha, there's a collie mix named "Yorkie". I can't help but think there was some miscommunication with the previous owners there.

And Harley, jeez!! I think in some instances it might be better to not have a picture!! But, yea, if I could I'd still take any one of them.

I noticed 'Yorkie' as well. Cute pets that's for sure! I hope they all get adopted soon

Back