replacement wheel for FN 142

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

xcoronaangel

I did a quick search and couldn't find it.

Does anyone have the number to get a hold of the manufacture of the FN 142's?

I have one of my FN 142's and my puppy chewed off the locking latch on one side and I managed to break the wheel completely off on the other side.
:crazy:

Thanks

You could just go look at a local hardware store. I bought one from Lowe's and it worked fine :))

I pulled these numbers off of the Midwest website.
765-289-3355 or 800-428-8560 (help line)

I just went to a harware store near me and bought a few wheels. I had bought a second hand FN and it didn't have any wheels and I had a wheel break on another cage.

I like the wheels I bought at the hardware store better, the cage moves even better!

If you can't find any at the hardware store, I know I have two (....um....somewhere) I just have to rustle them up. They are from Midwest.

I just ordered a new set from midwest and it came out around 35 bucks for shipping and all. Kind of expensive. Check the hardware store first.

I didn't know if the wheels on the FN 142 were special or it if would be able to find a wheel to fit into the legs of the cage.

Ill have to have someone help me lift up a side and take one out and go to the store.

thxs guys

Back