Remember to check Craigslist

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ahahahahahahahaha! So this thread reminded me that maybe I should give craigslist another glance over. so I head over and search "chinchilla" and I find two seperate adds for chinchilla poo fertillizer. Both basically say, "So I've been reading in some forums that chinchilla poo is great fertillizer and I have a (as in singular) Chinchilla and would be willing to sell you a bag of poo and bedding for $7." :rofl:

One of those postings is mine. I said $1. Just enough to pay for bags. The way Pachuco is tearing through hay now, he could probably do a decent size rose garden. ;)

One of those postings is mine. I said $1. Just enough to pay for bags. The way Pachuco is tearing through hay now, he could probably do a decent size rose garden. ;)

Its not that bad of an idea, but $7! One dolar makes sence. I just shake my liners out over the flower bed and into the potted plants. Hurrah chinpoo!

Just one more reason to check craigslist... I just found a FN 142 for $75, omg.. please cross your fingers for me I really hope this guy calls me back!!

NM.. its gone.:frown2:

Last edited:
I'm sooo super excited I found a cheap FN finally a 142 I put an ad on there wanting one and I was contacted back $100 dollars YAY i'm picking it up Monday

Back