Public announcement....

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

eroomlorac

Poppy the mosaic squibbit
I took in two of the Arlington Raid rescue chins. My intention was to rehab and rehome them. I thought I'd help out some homeless chins with the intention of giving them a place to recuperate and rest and then re-homing them. Well, it happened. I have grown quite fond of them and will probably be keeping them. They are not the friendliest but they are certainly fun to have around.

:embarrassed:

They are all fun to have around. I'm sure they love being with you. There is no cure for chinitis. That is why we are all here. :)

I was worried your public announcement was they are pregnant. One here died of a pregnancy complication, Fine that night gone by morning Autopsied verified it was a toxic pregnancy, no symptoms. The beige gal is fine the other standard is due soon. Which time wise means it happened once she was in the care of the rescuers.

But any way congrats on the new additions I knew it was going to happen LOL

I was worried your public announcement was they are pregnant. One here died of a pregnancy complication, Fine that night gone by morning Autopsied verified it was a toxic pregnancy, no symptoms. The beige gal is fine the other standard is due soon. Which time wise means it happened once she was in the care of the rescuers.

But any way congrats on the new additions I knew it was going to happen LOL

Kristy, I didn't know that. I hope neither of my two girls are pregnant. I wouldn't know how to tell. I guess if I see a baby in their cage, I'll know. They sure seemed pretty small when I got them.

I've got the same problem. I have three of the Arlington boys. Yup the idea was to just hang on to them till they could find a good fur-ever home. But they are growing on me. Especially Duncan, the evil bv, who hides under the cage and chews my toes while I try to clean their cage. I'm in no hurry to see them leave.

I've got the same problem. I have three of the Arlington boys. Yup the idea was to just hang on to them till they could find a good fur-ever home. But they are growing on me. Especially Duncan, the evil bv, who hides under the cage and chews my toes while I try to clean their cage. I'm in no hurry to see them leave.

I know what you mean. I still think "Maybe I'll rehome them." But I sincerely doubt it's going to happen.

I don't think I could ever get rid of my grouchy Arlington gal, especially not the baby that she had nearly 6 weeks ago. You know, she was pretty grumpy when we got her but now we know why. That's alot of moving and confusion for a preggo gal! She has really come along way the past month, and I do mean a LONG way. But then again I think it took Chili about 4-6 months to really settle in good with us. Seems as though Pepper is working on the same time frame.

Back