Proud Chinny Momma

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Snoepgoed123

So I had to bring Bailey to the vet today, since he's been a bit under the weather. I decided to bring him to a new vet since the first one he went to honestly did not understand chins whatsoever (the old vet grabbed bails by the chest area and the poor boy made sounds i've NEVER heard before)...

anyways getting off-track. After examining Bailey the vet told me that Bailey was probably one of the best chins, and probably one of the best looking chins that he's seen in a long time. Now Bailey hasnt had a bath in about a week, so his neck area is looking a little greasy (he likes being scratched there). But to have him look better then a lot of chins, it makes me happy to know that I'm doing something right (thanks to all on this forum) but at the same time a little sad, because how bad some of the chins that come in must look.

And just to add, Dr. Peter Betz is an awesome vet, and I highly suggest him for anyone living in the Hunterdon County area. (Flemington Vet. Hospital)

Back