Prayers, Please.

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Im so sorry sasha!!!

You & your family will be in my thoughts! I wish there was something i could say or do to help you through this time. Hang in there & spend as much time as you can with your loved ones.

OMG Sasha I am so sorry to hear this! I am keeping him and the rest of your family in my prayers. Please keep me updated with the news.

((hugs))

I thought I would update everyone on my Opa's status..

He was supposed to have surgery to remove the tumor, but since they have confirmed it is in his liver, they want to do more tests. If the cancer has spread elsewhere, they won't perform the surgery at all, and there isn't anything they can do for him. In which case, they gave him a year to two years to live.

Things have been rough. My Opa is trying to sell his house, and everything he owns so he can get a place for my Oma to live in. Right now they live out on a farm in the middle of no where.. so he wants her closer to us. They have to give up their koi breeding business, their horses.... everything that they love. It's really heart breaking.

Well the good news is, there is no cancer in his lungs. But it is in his liver, and it is inoperable. Chances are they will not be operating on the colon, and he will be on chemo.

Back