possibly driving to SD (cali) to pick up chins

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

xcoronaangel

Hi I was posting this for my other Socal chin people. I have been talking to someone on clist and I first offered my house as a resting place for his chins.

He has a male and female that he was keeping together... so they are breeding of course. He adopted out the female and the person he adopted her out to didn't want her and returned her to him prego. (or for all we know she was already prego when the other person adopted her since she was living with the male).

He now has two 1 year old chins from a previous breeding session, the 2 parents and three 3 month old chins from this last session.

I am working to try and get him to first just seperate the chins to start off with while he waits for people to adopt. Now I am trying to work with him to just get some of the chins out of his care so he can better take care of some of the others.

I have had a few good applications come in the past month for younger chins so I was thinking about picking up the 3 young guys. I was wondering if anyone else in Socal would like to help out with the other 4? He won't let them go for free but is asking 35.00 per chinchilla (yes I already explained how much I spend per month on supplies and the vet exam but at this point I am more worried about just getting them away from their currently residence). I am trying to see if he will meet 1/2 way tomorrow or Friday.

They are all tans and standards.

(ps if you read this nan do you still have that smaller cage I could borrow for a little while? I have 2 of the bunnies being adopted on the 18th so I am down 2 kennels until then :/ thxs)

ps I was also thinking of taking mom also... that way we help her out and I want to watch her and see if she is prego again :\ hopefully not!

Nevermind the Individual decided to sell all the chinchillas to someone locally. I can only hope they have found a proper home.
I would lock the thread but I dont see that option.

Back