Poop ninja

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rimbaum

My boyfriend and I cleaned up the area around Freya's cage just today, and ever since we did that, we've been finding random little poops all over the entire apartment. Places that aren't even by her cage and where she's never been! So my boyfriend has dubbed our chinchilla a "poop ninja". :rofl2:

Welcome to the world of chin poop. Just wait till you find it at your work.

Or in the papers that you are handing your sons Doctor, Ewwww I called them chocolate Tic-tacs and put them in my purse. She is a bit dense and didnt understand what I was talking about. Hehehehehehehe

I was at my friends house some time ago and I look on the floor next to my shoes and there it was: a poo. I was like "Oh. My. GOD!!!...so it begins".

I did not mention the poo to my friend and never will. It's better that way. I think if you don't know what chin poo looks like then I'd assume most people would think it's just a piece of dirt or a dead bug or something. Yea...we'll go with that.

EDIT: hahahahah, chocolate tic-tacs!!!!

In your hair at a formal occasion or in your shoes out in public...

I, too, like the idea of calling them chocolate tic-tacs. That means you have a good excuse and don't have to grab the poo before anyone can notice. "What's that over there?" <--- say this, grab poop and hope they didn't notice...

What if someone says "Oh can I try one?"

Did you ever see American Wedding, from the American Pie series? If so, do you remember when Stiffler loses the ring? :hilarious:

Everyone's poop stories are absolutely hilarious. I haven't had anything like that happen yet, just the usual poop-flinging antics!

The mantra in our house is "Please dont eat the Chocolate tic-tacs" I have used the Tic-tac method a few times and Most people seem to just say" Oh wow I didnt know they make Chocolate ones" heheheheh then I just change the subject.

Back