Polo the french kisser

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Peep_erz

Polo is pretty much my only boy that will give me chinnie whisker kisses on demand. I can stick my face in their cage and he'll sniff and nuzzle me for a second and then go scamper off somewhere else.

yesterday I took him out of the cage to check on his feet (chronic dry feet) and while I was holding him I put my face up to his and instead of giving me a normal whisker kiss he liked my lips! At first I thought I imagined it or it was a coincidence so I held him up to my face again and he licked my lips again! A little while later after I put him back in his cage he stuck his nose out wanting to come out. I once again leaned in for a whisker kiss and got licked.

I was wearing the same chapstick I always wear (applied hours earlier) and I didn't eat or drink anything out of the normal.

Anyone else have a french kissing chin? hehehe.

Mine doesn't lick my face, but he does lick my hands while grooming me.... not sure why, but he does. It feels so weird.

Hah thats funny. My chins like to nibble on my eyelashes, although I never let them get farther than nibbling because they would probably chew them off! lol

Ha, that's cute. Sadly, my Whiskers was the only only one thats ever licked me, I miss him.

heehee thats funny i leaned in fo a kiss from my chin and he bit my lip! lol

Kenai gives me kisses and nibbles on the lips on occasion - I love it!

Back