Playing the Guitar and chins?

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FutureUntold

ok so i noticed every time i start plucking at my guitar, Chancho hops out of his hut and starts looking around mainly at me and i guess gets curious. does anyone know why that is? if i play in my room where he is he will start hopping around, if im further away he will stand on the cage and look

Okay so I took the guitar out when I had chancho free roaming in the kitchen last night(chin proofed). i started playing some random stuff(mainly Redemption Song by Bob Marley) and he did the crazy running thing and like the whats that noise thing.......and then.................he came up to me and jumped on my leg stood up on the fret board and starting teething the strings while i was playing, and he made a face from the vibrations. He LOVES it. when i play e chord he comes to me. haha, its like Pied Piper

A lot of people leave music on for their chins, their hearing is nearly identical to a humans so they hear it very similar to how you hear it.

Hahahaha! That is so awesome. My chin is not doing well and it's been a really emotionally exhausting this week, but this post brightened up my day. Thank you. I play the Uke and the Native American flute but never have done it in front of my chins. I wonder how they will react? Super cute video. He seems really excited! I would love to see a video of you playing redemption song and Chancho running around outside of his cage. Thanks for sharing! :)

Hahahaha! That is so awesome. My chin is not doing well and it's been a really emotionally exhausting this week, but this post brightened up my day. Thank you. I play the Uke and the Native American flute but never have done it in front of my chins. I wonder how they will react? Super cute video. He seems really excited! I would love to see a video of you playing redemption song and Chancho running around outside of his cage. Thanks for sharing! :)

hope all is well with your chinchie. chancho was just chattering his teeth, i read thats it means e could be irratated at something, well he stopped now and is running. yeah i will try and get a video maybe tonight during his free roam hour.

Back