Piece which Sums Me Up!

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

macygray

aka. Chinnie Kisses.
So the title explains - This piece pretty much sums me up! My favourite...Only because Its all about my favourite things....I can look back on this piece in years to come and see what kind of person I was in 2009!

Well....I can't say I have ever done a piece with so much explaining to do!

AfewofmyFavouritethings.jpg

Only read this if you have nothing else to do, lol :D. No, actually...It does help you a lot, Im sure?

Starting from the left....I love raindrops, tree frogs, the song 'Who's Loving You' by Jackson 5, stars, then we have a real swirly coloured rainbow, a cow

Middle...At the top we have a full moon, it is honestly a full moon just a wee bit hidden! It says G.D on it too...Signifying Granda who died recently and was a huge moonman! the biiiig yellow text says 'Glitter in the Air' by Pink which I adore...Its just beautiful which lovely lyrics to it, a biiiiiiiiig colourful fish with waves that say in between them 'Tarifa' (really want to live there at some stage!), then a slice of a lime..don't ask me why thats in there! LOL..Then La Roux, a singer, love her atm! , then the silhouette of my dog Lola.

Right...A robin...Again Granda! He always had a robin in his garden and went mad when someone told him it was bad luck!, the Big Apple..NY of course!, and the amazzzzing woman herself: PINK! My little rough portrait of her, it was my first so it did actually take a while :/ , I love M + D...Mum and Dad! MACY! , Old telephone! and last but not least....A whales lovely tail.

wow! you packed a lot into that! Hey Mae, I just thought of something for you to draw....if you can...I'll PM you. Love little Macy at the bottom!

Wow! Mae that is awesome! I love the cow and your chin Macy! Very colorful :)

Back