Pics of Antonella!

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kathiva

Kathiva La Diva
Just wanted to share some pics of my new chin Antonella, I got her at the Ohio Claim show in October, I like her very much, and Ryerson told me that she had won a couple shows in the past, but too bad I didn't get the ribbons with her or any more info, I was told that she was an ECBC Reserve Section Champion, not sure what show, and I got her cage card, which shows 3 blue dots, and I searched it and it seemed to me that she won a color section champion at the Ohio Claim Show. Anyways, here are some pictures

I took quite a few of them, but now I noticed that they don't have so much lighting anyways, would you let me know how these pics look like? good or bad?
I have included some cute kind of pictures, sorry her belly looks a little dirty but she's in breeding and she's been peeing around

SDC14915.JPG

SDC14926.JPG

SDC14932.JPG

SDC14933.JPG

SDC14937.JPG

I like the last picture with the whiskers...she's very cute.

As far as pictures go, you may want to use some brighter light when taking photos. Then again, I take terrible pictures...so wait for someone else to help you with that.

How old is your girl?

She's very cute, is she a sapphire? It's hard to tell with the cast on the photos. I too was wondering how old she is, she looks kind of small but maybe it's just the pictures.

If you want good pictures, you can make a photo box with a cardboard box and put white paper on the sides. Then get daylight fluorescent bulbs.

yeah, she is a sapphire I got from the Ryersons, she was expensive enough, as they told me that she had won a couple shows before the Ohio Claim show, and she was the only very good show quality sapphire female that they had at that time.

As to the pictures, I am not very good at taking the ones that are supposed to show their fur quality, but I'll keep trying and at least I was able to take some pictures of her standing up and of her wiskers.

She is a small chin since she is a sapphire, when I got her she weighed about 580 grams or so, which is pretty good for a sapphire, some pet quality sapphires that I've seen weigh around 500 or 510, so at least she has some rolls :)

Back