Photo time

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kalandra

Thought I would share a couple of cute images from a few nights ago.

Cooper was cooperating, sorta. He has a boo boo on his foot. Not certain how he cut it, but he has.

Poptart was too busy trying to find a place to hide for me to get a good shot. When she did stand still she kept her head down. I kinda liked this one though.

Rose... well Rose had had several images taken of the tumor site for monitoring purposes... I love the mad face, and how round she looks from how she is standing... not that she isn't a bit fluffy anyway.

Attachments

• cooper1.jpg
    cooper1.jpg
    49.2 KB · Views: 84
  • Poptart.jpg
    Poptart.jpg
    70.9 KB · Views: 77
  • Rose.jpg
    Rose.jpg
    43.8 KB · Views: 84
They are adorable Julie. Rose has the sweetest little mad face. :D

Very sweet! I have a soft spot for the fluffier hogs, though Rose is very beautiful despite the stink eye she seems to be giving.

She gets rather tired of the clicky box that mom holds in front of her face. She almost always keeps that side of her face away from me when the camera is out now. I keep telling her yes I know her other side is pretty too.

Aww, what cute little angry faces. Rose is very pretty. I like their names, especially Poptart hehe.

I'll see what I can do. When I get huffed at I'm telling them you are responsible for the clicky box. :) I need to take images of Rose's incision again soon anyway. It is looking great.

Ok ok. I have images. I got a new lens for my birthday, 100MM Macro. I was playing with it tonight and decide to take some of the kids. OK they are not macro, but I liked these a lot.

The first is Poptart. She is so hard to take images of. She is just so skittish and scared of being out in the open. But I liked this one a lot.

The next is Cooper. He is my buddy for images. He moves around, but also sits still long enough to get pictures.

Last 2 are of my surgery girl, Rose. The first was a shot to compare her incision to the other images I've been taking. She was eating a mealworm, but I think the open mouth shot looks more like she is shocked that I'm taking her image "oh!"

Last is Miss Rose showing her attitude. It is the last image I took of the evening of her, as she was tired of the clicky box.

Let me know what you think. This lens is pretty awesome. I'm still figuring out where its sweet spot is. Its super fast and has excellent bokeh! I cannot wait for spring to try it out on insects and flowers, real macro.

Attachments

• Poptart.jpg
    Poptart.jpg
    49.5 KB · Views: 18
  • Cooper1.jpg
    Cooper1.jpg
    46.3 KB · Views: 19
  • Rose1.jpg
    Rose1.jpg
    40.3 KB · Views: 20
  • Rose2.jpg
    Rose2.jpg
    42.7 KB · Views: 19
Very nice, I love to bokeh and DOF. I think you're really going to love the lens.

Thanks. I took some close up images of quills and of hedgehog teeth. I have 4 teeth from Cooper. I'll have to post them later.

Awesome shots Julie! I got a new telephoto lens myself and I am having a ball playing with it.

My hedgies are so hard because one click and they freak out. I'll have to get some shots of them soon though. Your babies are adorable!

Latest posts

Back