Ooopsies...

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Annieo

Loving Pet Owner
Somebody had a little too much to drink again last night. Handbag!

picture.php

I think Handbag had a lady over last night. Looks like she wore him out.

The moment I saw who posted this thread, my first thought was "Oh dear, what's Handbag done this time?" LOL. I love seeing pictures of him, Annie. Thanks for sharing his craziness with us. :D

Annie what the heck is in that hay lol! Poor Handbag he must have had too much!!!!

lol..to be honest, Handbag doesn't chew on anything. I was trying out a few different variety of stick sizes to see what he liked. This was also my second batch of sticks from two sources so I was testing his tastebuds :)

He doesn't chew his fiddlesticks, he doesn't chew his shelves, he doesn't chew his toys, he doesn't chew his lava ledge...he just eats a lot of hay and apparently, had some type of hayapalooza party during the night.

What the heck, I gave it the old college try. Not sure what wood I'll try next.

Aw what a sweet pic! He just looks so completely asleep!

So sweet! They surrender so completely to their own exhaustion.

Looks like he chews on something. That house is sure torn up! Looks like Chipper's. Keep trying. Something will eventually catch his interest.

He came with that hidey house and it was very chewed up. I just don't see him chewing on it very much now, if at all.

I'll try some different wood.

Back