Okay, she's a weirdo

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Roni Jasper

I'm convinced that my chinny Ruby is just crazy. She will roll around on the floor of the cage, do these sort of half flips and hops. Then one of hops turns into a jump and she starts running up and down the levels of the cage until she's exhausted and just sort of falls out. She doesn't appear to be in distress and there are no oddities that I can I identify before she goes into her "fit," it's just a nightly ritual she seems to have adopted.

That sounds my chin popcorning around the room during playtime. She'll marrily hop and jump around, then sprint laps around the room like theres no tmw. She'll even zig- zag up and down the stairs at full speed, while I brust out luaghing. Chins are so funny when they're playing LOL.

The rolling around on the bottom of the cage sounds like she feels the need to bathe. Offer her a dust bath. The rest sounds like typically quirky happy chin behavior. I love watching them do weird things.

Back