Oh my gosh!!

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pitbullgirl

Ok so this does kind of have something to do with Chins. So today i was going to let my chin have her play time in the bathroom like usual. Well i don't know why but i decided to do it in the room next door to mine. So after getting her back into her cage i go to take a shower in the bathroom i was gonna let her play in and then i see a HUGE spider! It scared me! Had i let my chin play in there and not seen it that could have been horrible!

if it was a non venomous spider then i don't think there was any danger. there's been stories of chins eating bugs and have been fine after.

If it was non venomous, then I don't think the chin would of been in much trouble. I hate spiders, espiecally when they are inside. I run away calling my mom half the time, lol.

I wouldn't know. we do get quit a few venomous ones but i wasn't gonna take my chances! and me too, they are like my worst fear. i ran up calling my dad to come kill it

Back