(not really) Chinnie mistreatment? (He's okay.)

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AZChins

Pro Cage Cleaner Champion
Sahuarita, Arizona (a half hour south of Tucson)
I took some pictures of Jack earlier when we had him out to visit with us. I pretty much have a chin out with me all the time...Jack can be trusted a little more than others to not cause too much trouble.

Today he was running around as I was folding the laundry but he kept jumping off the couch. So I put him under the laundry basket. Then later I picked him up to smooch him and he kacked at me but let me smooch him.

Anyone else do these types of things to their chins? I pick them up and smooch them all the time because I just have to. Jack can get out from under that basket in no time...he sticks his nose under it and flips it up as he squeezes under it. I don't recommend it as a safe toy for chins. :p

Anyone else have pictures of chins that believe that they are being mistreated even though they really aren't?

Attachments

• P1040873.jpg
    P1040873.jpg
    24.4 KB · Views: 89
  • P1040870.jpg
    P1040870.jpg
    31.8 KB · Views: 96
chinny jail!!!! :rofl:

sometimes when my boys are out playing, i'll gently toss a piece of fleece over them. at first they sit stock still like 'oh my god, the sky is falling!', lol, but then they find their way out and then give me the evil eye. poor abused fuzzybutts.........

How about
100_2849.jpg

OR

100_2650.jpg

When I gather my girls for play time I put them in a box to move them. :thumbsup:It works

Ah, yes! Mine are EXCELLENT at the chinnie mistreatment faces.

MyImage_3-3.jpg

How DARE I clean their cage and fill their food bowls during nap time.

one of my boys kacked at me for the first time last week when trying to pet him before 4PM. He'd probably consider it mistreatment but guess it was still too early for him. kinda caught me off guard and may or may not have made me jump a little...

Oh she lives up to her look. You'd bring her back in a hurry! She loves to come at ya! So protective,doesn't matter if its her kit, someone else's. She likes fingers, but not in the way most chins do! Ornery witchy poo she is, but I wuffs her anyway!

Latest posts

Back