~not chin related...but anyone coming to VA from TN soon?

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

~SG~

Orchestrating Chaos
I need a railroad for a sugar glider from Nashville TN to me in VA if anyone would be traveling that way anytime soon. A young lady has a sugar glider she can no longer care for and wants to give it to me since I know how to care for them and already have a pair. I would be willing to pay anyone who could help for time and travel. Thanks

I will be in Nashville, Tn on Monday and will be coming back to Johnson City, TN that evening (I will be back in JC around 10pm Monday). I could probably come somewhere in VA. Where are you?

I'm in Patrick County, I would be SO thrilled if you could bring little May part way to me. I would like to visit a winery up in Rural Retreat my dad sells grapes to anyway so I would gladly meet you!

Ok, not real sure what happened or why but I am once again looking for anyone who might be in or near Nashville Tn and headed toward VA any time soon. I would be willing to pay anyone who could help me.

Back