Norovirus

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ever have Norovirus

• Yes

Votes: 4 22.2%
  • No

Votes: 14 77.8%

• Total voters

InkedupTara

Do the chinny shuffle!
Has anyone had the misfortune of having this? OMG, let me tell you it sucks. I broke 2 blood vessels and my eye hurts, yes the actual eye hurts from "being sick" every 10 minutes.

A couple years ago my dad had Norwalk's (it's in the same virus family) and he WANTED to go to the hospital.. which means he was REALLY bad.

Get well soon!

All 8 of us had it here. And just when you think its gone you can get it back. I disinfected everything here with bleach. It still smells like bleach and it was over a month ago. I personally was down in bed for 4 days.:wacko:

Stacy

Ah yes... good times... My workplace made the news for having an outbreak caused by a sick worker at the company that catered our holiday meal.

Hang in there; it doesn't last forever (even if it feels that way).

I had it really, really bad a few years ago.. nevermind wanting to go to the hospital.. I wanted to die! Anytime anyone even MENTIONS having it I very nearly run out the door in fear of catching it again. Ugh!

My husband and I both had it about a month ago. Oh my gosh, it was horrible!!! Bad bad diahhrea, throwing up every few minutes and the nausea was aweful. I couldn't get off the couch for three days, other then to run to the bathroom every half hour. I literally had no energy. On the positive side, I did loose about 10 pounds from the whole ordeal...lol.

Erin

:sick:

Back